Skip to content

Bowel Cancer

Also known as Cancer - Bowel

All discussions in this group

Next
  • I have a lump in my right lower abdomen, what could it ge

I am a 69 year old male with a swelling in the lower right abdomen, it doesn't cause any pain, there is no bleeding on the toilet. If I palpate it it feels like liquid, and if I push on it it goes away. I keep fit walk a lot, still work live in Nigeria, although from UK. I try to eat healthy …

Last reply
  • Blood in stool or sometimes just blood

Hi I’m 27 yr old male and have blood in stool and other times it will just be blood without stool anyone recommend and thing. I have pic of just the blood but don’t think ya can upload on here thanks all

Last reply
  • Bright blood in stool

I am a 43yr old male in generally good health. I have had issues of diarrhea over the last few months that comes and goes in waves. I have not had any weight loss and a healthy appetite. Over the last week or so ive had bouts of nausea. So finally I visited my gp today who has ordered a series of …

Last reply
  • Concerned/Symptoms

Apologies for long post in advance. 49 yo male, for the record. For the past 2 months, I have been in a frenzy. A little over a year ago, I was diagnosed with GERD, based on upper right and left quadrant pain. A month later, I was freaking out over this, plus stool color change. Went to …

Last reply
  • worried about bowels

hi i'm a 53yr old lady, beensuffering from bowel issues for 2weeks like going 3 times a day or feel like i want to pass bowel after something to eat i've been on sertraline for 11 days so dont know if that is problem lost a bit of weight but i'm not eating as got no appitite from …

Last reply
  • Need to work this out

Hi all! Hopefully some of you can help me figure out what's going on. I'm 29 year old female with family history of breast cancer. Over Thanksgiving weekend of 2017 I experienced extreme lower abdominal pain and cramping along with a mild fever. The pain got so extreme that I needed to …

Last reply
  • HELP

So I’m a 26 yo male since jan I’ve neen having ongoing digestive issue I can go weeks where I’m fine perfectly normal stool then I’ll have a couple of days with loud stomach noises diarea and pain in upper left and right qaudrent my stool is usually long and fully formed then sometimes flat then go …

Last reply
  • suspect blood in stool.

Hi, I am a 17 year old male who has just encountered a problem that has me seriously worried. While I have found red blotches in my stool 2 or 3 times in the last several months, it has occurred twice today, although I think I have found what's wrong. When it happened before, it always happened …

Last reply
  • Worried something is wrong.

I’m a 23 year old female and I’m worried something is wrong.  On the 14 of this month, I started menstruating and had diarrhea. I put it off to that.  On July 16, I was prescribed Augmentin for my tonsils. It was a 10 day treatment. When taking it, my stools became very narrow and loose. …

Last reply
  • 23 years old and scared I have colon cancer

Apologies in advance for the lengthy post. I'm 23 and have had trouble with diarrhea all my life. Last October I noticed blood in my stool when I wiped. I attributed it to hemorrhoids as I did have a habit of sitting on the toilet too long. Fast forward to about a month ago, I've been …

Last reply
  • I'm 16 and think I have bowel cancer, please help!

Hi, I'm a 16 year old male and I think I have bowel cancer. This whole issue has been really freaking and stressing me out. It all started three months ago when I started getting constipated. My symptoms are: I have on and off constipation, change in stool appearance, and a feeling of I am not …

Last reply
  • Negative colonoscopy but positive fecal occult

Hi first some background. Im male 43 years old and a bit overweight. 6 years ago I had a blocked bowel and ended up in hospital for 5 days. I had a ct scan and was told I had inflammation possibly due to diverticulitis. A month later I had a colonoscopy in which they found and removed a polyp. Fast …

Last reply
  • 16 yr old with flat stools

hi i’m 16 and i’ll get flat stools every now and then that will kind of scare me but then the next day i’ll have a normal thicker sized stool, that still isn’t perfectly round but isn’t completely flat like the others. i don’t have any blood and my stool is usually medium to dark brown. should i be …

Last reply
  • Im worried about Bowel cancer, 17 year old boy

Hi! My problems started for about 7 months ago. I was in toilet and noticed some blood and a little bit mucus when I had diarrhea. It stopped and same thing happend 2 months later. Since that I only have constipation or diarrhea with mucus, not blood very often. In this 7 months I have noticed …

Last reply
  • Larparoscopic Colon Resection

Yes I am having this done next Monday I will be in the hospital for 2-3 days no strenous work for 2 month is what the colon surgeon told me. What this is I am having half of my colon removed and a temporary bag put in no I don't like this idea but just as long it keeps me alive and ok then I am …

Last reply
  • Gas / Bloody Mucus

Hi I am a 43 year old healthy male.  I have an issue that surfaced 3 -4 weeks ago. Noticed blood on stool.  Watched for a few days - didn’t go away.  Became more gassy with days.  Then came blood / mucus and gas.  Still having my regular BM.  Albeit I changed my diet …

Last reply
  • Second opinion colonoscopy

I am 32. I go in tomorrow for my second colonoscopy in the last two years. I’ve had blood when I go to the bathroom off and on for two years. I’ve also had a change in my stool. I had a ct scan when the bleeding first began and also another one 10 months ago. Both were clear. Last colonoscopy was …

Last reply
  • 16 colon cancer ?

Hey so I’m new here and honestly I’m super scared and nervous I’m 16 and a couple of days ago I was pretty constipated so I took about 4 laxatives and drank 2 cans of prune juice and the next day I had a lot of Diarrhea but I was just happy I pooped then today I woke up and I pooped and I found …

Last reply
  • 29 and scared

so middle of may an elderly friend of family died from dvts strokes. I became paronoid since I’m overweight and sedentary. So I out of nowhere developed chest pain and high bp and I swore I was having a heart attack. Did test and ecg, X-ray. All came back normal. So I decided to change my lifestyle, …

Last reply
  • 16 y/o male (worried + unsure on what to do)

My symptoms - 1.Rectal Bleeding (they seemed to have stopped for now) 2. Narrow stools 3. Weight loss  4. Having trouble waking up despite getting 7+ hours of sleep I've been suffering these symptoms for the past month now. Should I worry too much? Is this common and normal for someone …

Last reply
  • Bowel cancer scan what happened today , im fuming

waited 6 weeks for a Bowel cancer scan ..today having to stick an Enema up my backside which makes you empty your bowels ,travel to penzance hospital ..sat in waiting room 2 half hours , called me in ..oh mr booth I see you take warfarin ..when was your last inr test ..me 3 weeks ago ..Oh I am very …

Last reply
  • Please help. Any chances that My husband has colon cancer?

Hello, My husband noticed that his bowel movement has changed since this starting June. Thinner stool(thickness of pencil), stool that comes with mucus, diarrhea and discomfort on his belly, smells like rotten fish he said. and he's seeing some blood when he wipes after he's done. So he …

Last reply
  • Considering canceling colonoscopy ?

24 yrs old. Been having severe stomach pains after eating almost daily for ~3 months. I tried cutting out high fiber veggies, soy, wheat, etc. and saw no difference. Abdominal cramps led to difficult to pass D, and alternating constipation (first constipation I have ever experienced in my life). …

Last reply
  • Four years today.

Made it to four years since surgery today! No problems except for niggling anxiety. It was an extended right hemicolectomy with a blockage, waste build up behind it of over four litres and two small perforations well away from the tumour. T3N0M0. Enough information! Best wishes to all. 

Last reply
  • Under tremendous tension

I am 42 yrs. old male. I have back pain for quite some time now. Was experiencing some sensation in my belly and gas for past 4 weeks, nothing painfull. Also having floating stool. Thought of Pancreatic C. Doctor said must be for back issue. Went for a stool and urine test. Everything came normal …

Last reply
  • Sound like bowel cancer?

My boyfriend is 20 years old, and has been sick like this since he was 17 (2-3 years ago).  He is really vague with me when it comes to his illness, but ever since he was 17 it became harder for him to use the bathroom. Mainly constipation problems and feeling like he had to go but nothing …

Last reply
  • bleeding stopped but pain - should I ignore?

Hi I had some bleeding and lower abdominal pain for a couple of days.  I feel a bit relieved because the bleeding has stopped but the pain is still there.  What I'm wondering is if bleeding can be intermittent or needs to be constant to qualify as a symptom.  Should I get it …

Last reply
  • Worries about symptoms

So for well over a year now I've been experiencing weird stools. Sometimes there's a darkness to it, not black (no blood). Even more recently (previous 6months) I've felt stomach pain mostly on the sides but kinda all over the abdomen. Now I can't really eat much at all, and can' …

Last reply
  • Colon Cancer

I’m a 25 year old female that suffers from anxiety. My mom was diagnosed with colon cancer at 49 and passed away from surgery complications. She did genetic testing and did not have the cancer gene. So I’ve been having some bleeding when I wipe or after I have a bm. It normally happens when I …

Last reply
  • Bowel Issue and Worried

Wondered if anyone could give me some help/advice. About 2 months ago whilst walking, I passed what I thought was wind, got home and checked and it was blood. Been having stomach pains since, went to Docs but he couldn’t find anything (piles etc) he did bloods and Fecal Occult Test, both came back …

Last reply
  • convinced on have bowel cancer before results.

i am a 39 year old male. all of a sudden about 5 weeks ago I had a pain which i thought was a belly button infection. since then things just esculated. total constipation. burping . tummy bubbling, especially when lying down. went to docs who gave me laxido. done bloods and pooh test and is …

Last reply
  • Irregular bowel movements for several weeks

Several weeks ago started having hard stools with white specs in them . If I had looser stools, no white specs . I had one night of cramping and ten diarrhea . Went away but seemed to get backed up again. So Sunday evening decided to take Dulcolax to help move things . Had the worst pain ever that …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

https://surrogacycmc.com

У нашей организации нужный сайт на тематику Acheter Vimax http://medicaments-24.net
гиалуроновая кислота инъекции