Skip to content

Chatroom

All discussions in this group

Next
  • I have had Abdomnial Faciitis for 6 years and need some information.

I have been very ill for 6 years nausea, vomiting, extreme pain in my abdomine, ribs, back, and hip all on my left side after having 17 scopes done. I have had multiple pain injections and they are helping very minimaly. I have read it should heal after a few shots and I have had several. My body …

Last reply
  • Unintentional Weight Loss?

So I’m about 5”3 and recently my weight has dipped below 95lbs. I’ve always eaten like a bird but recently it’s been scary. My depression hasn’t been bothering me at all and I’m not anorexic so why do I lose so much weight? I do have POTS and a clotting factor issue so could this be part of that? …

Last reply
  • Wife in exam room for testicular/hernia check

Hello, My husband and I went to a new doctor for our yearly physical yesterday. We were both happy with the PA for the majority of the exam, but towards the end of my husband's exam , the PA was going to perform a hernia check and testicular exam and she asked me to leave the room. I found it …

Last reply
  • Removal of right tube and ovary

I had my right tube and ovary removed last year due to tubo ovarian abscess. After many failed attempts to shrink it the dr decided to remove my ovary and tube. I had to have open surgery due to having peritonitis 12 years ago (which I caught got through giving birth to my daughter!) anyway, my …

Last reply
  • Patient's new look: Feedback

As many of you will have noticed, we've changed the look and feel of Patient, to what we hope will be a fresh new bright and vibrant look.  We greatly value our user's feedback and would like to hear your thoughts on the new design. 

Last reply
  • Pregnancy or Mind Games?

Hi, so this post is going to be a rollercoaster ride. Bare with me! So, when my boyfriend and I have sex we always use a condom. There was this one time recently where we had been drinking a bit and he went in without one, but just for a second, so that doesn't really matter. Anyways, I have …

Posted
  • Asbestos exposure scared

Hi all  I was working in edinburgh oing a job on pipe lagging, one of my work mates asked me to celeatape the protecting poly sheet underneath the area i ran right in with no mask without thinking , i wasnt thinking that he would rip some of the celotape of and let the dust go through i was …

Posted
  • Asbestos exposure once

Hi, i was working on a site in edinburgh night shift job, i was working with pipe insulation i was in the era and i banged my head i tried to fix the mask properly but i soon relased no longer than 10 minutes after i fixed my mask a bit wasnt on right, i cant sleep but think about it iv read stuff …

Last reply
  • Old blister on lower pubic area

Hello years ago I’m not really sure I had some either pimples or herpes on my pubic area that I kinda mangled and have some scar skin little buttons there which are unpleasant to look at, I’ve never had any other symptoms again or they have never returned like that time. Any options what they could …

Last reply
  • Need insight

I am a 24 year old of a rather healthy build my height to weight to BMI are where they should be no high blood pressure or anything yet. I have been am avid smoker for 10 years and moderate drinker for the past 7 years I have taken part in other types of drugs but never for a consistant amount of …

Last reply
  • ache on exertion in right ribcage

Hi For the past few weeks I have had a ache in my right ribcage, it's only on exertion when sometimes I bend over or reaching up high. It's never at me any other time. It's not tender or anything but if my arms are folded it might be a bit achey then too. I do have a habit of lifting …

Posted
  • Help please

Hello. I am a 16 year old male who was in good health until 2 months ago. So about 2 years ago I started getting this tingling in my hands and feet. I went to the doctor and they prescribed me vitamin b12 pills which I took. The tingling eased off and ceased completely for a few months. However, in …

Last reply
  • 16yo concerns

Hello. I’m a 16 years old girl and there are a few things I cant really find on the internet and I wanted to ask you guys.  Today, I was sitting on the couch when my cat vomited and I got up to clean the floor. In a few seconds, I started seeing tiny stars. Of course I freaked out, as I also …

Last reply
  • DLA Indefinite to PIP?

Hi, I am on the high Mobility and Care Rates of DLA, but what happens when I am changed to PIP? I have seen many people mention they are on PIP and it has been awarded for 3 years, and spoken to one person and she was granted PIP Award for 10 years. Does this mean the 'Indefinite' period …

Last reply
  • Feels like something is in my throat

I woke up with sore throat yesterday, but didn't think anything of it a sore throat is a sore throat we get them from time to time. Then at some point in the afternoon something weird happened it felt as if something was in my throat, I thought it might be my uvula it might be swollen. But …

Last reply
  • My lower abdomen has been acting weird is it appendicitis or not?

So I've noticed some changes in my lower stomach area. There has been a pain on the left and right of my stomach, sometimes it's both sides then it is on the right or left. I've searched on what it could it be, but some when I put lower right abdomen it says appendicitis. Which I'm …

Posted
  • I feel like I've met the devil

After joining a new gym, I met someone there during the first week. He is a personal trainer. We hit it off perfectly. I thought to myself I had met the man I want to marry. We both have similar interests and he seemed like a decent man. As I got to know him I saw that he had a different life. …

Last reply
  • How do you call this in England?

Hello I'm new to the forum, i'm note sure if this is the correct place to ask,  I'm translating a CV for my mother who wants to apply to become a GP in the UK, and i'm having trouble translating from italian "Continuità Assistenziale". This two words indicate …

Last reply
  • Literally lost my mind

Back in January something happened to me. My daughter said I was acting a little strange so she called my mother. I remember bits and pieces up at night like but the next day my mom took me to the hospital. In the emergency room I remember bits and pieces but then 2 days later I come to my senses …

Last reply
  • Unbearable pain:(

Hi it's my first post I was wondering if anyone can advise me how to get a second opinion about an ongoing problem I've had since November. I'm in constant pain it's getting me really down thank you.

Last reply
  • I have dry mouth (really uncomfortable) please help!?

I have dry mouth and dry ear wax  since I was 16 (I’m 23 now). In 2016 due to high blood pressure I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed with a Pheochromocytoma in my right adrenal gland that was later removed. Doctors thought that my dry mouth was a consequence of my Pheochromocytoma, but …

Last reply
  • Wondering why I've stopped getting notifications in my email.

Hello all, I'm curious if anyone else has had any trouble lately receiving notifications in email? It's been about a week or so since I've gotten any in my email. I've tried unclicking and reclicking the preferences for notifications but I'm still not receiving them. Is there …

Last reply
  • Menstrual cycle

I have been feeling a bit lightheaded when on period recently it is the first I have been feeling like this. I have been eating food helping me to keep up my energy . I don't know what to do. any advice?

Posted
  • X Ray

I am given a slip by my GP to get a X-ray done. There are some hospital names on that slip to choose from. Do I have to go to one of those or can I go to any other? 

Last reply
  • An opinion please

Hi All Been feeling a bit run down of late and wondering if I can get some opinions. Back in December I had a bit of a moment of madness and had an incident with a prostitute... basically I was drunk and had around ten seconds of oral sex, then realised how stupid I was being and stopped myself. …

Last reply
  • Chronic pins and needles all over

Hi. I have been having attacks of pins and needles all over my body for 6 months. It seems to move from one part of my body to another. Sometimes I feel like I have a tight band around my wrists and my legs feel like I have been weight training as they are sore. I also get alot of pins and needles …

Last reply
  • Growth

Hi I'm a 22 year old woman and I was just wondering why I have never developed like other women. I am about 5'4 and I'm very insecure about my voice because it cracks alot and sounds very... Unstable. I took theatre and signing classes in highschool but it didn't seem to help. …

Last reply
  • Muscle damage due to incorrect handling of red light therapy

I had an accident few years back with an injury to my right shoulder and upper back. It wasn't a major injury but big enough to restrict my right hand usage. The query right now is not about that injury but regarding muscle atrophy/damage while undergoing red light therapy (non - professional) …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

http://pharmacy24.com.ua

Нашел в интернете авторитетный портал , он описывает в статьях про анаполон купить ka4alka.com.ua
камагра 100 инструкция