I have a red spot on my penis shaft

Posted , 5 users are following.

I woke up to this! does anyone have any idea what kind of spots is this ? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

  • Posted

    I'm not sure what it is and I don't want to speculate, but it doesn't look good and you should see a doctor.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

    If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

  • Posted

    I have this exact same thing and I’m freaking out that it could be a sti, it started to heal for me very quickly 

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New Discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

kamagra comprimidos