What is this ? (with pictures)

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

So, this thing (hopefully not herpes) doesnt hurt or itch at all and i have had no other symptoms. I recieved unprotected oral sex two weeks ago. It showed up two days ago i scratched it and it looks like this now. There was a bit of blood. Its completely on the surface i think. I have seen pictures of herpes and it looks nothing like them. I feel perfectly well even though i read that most people get many other symptoms. Its located above the pubic area. I have shaved and that is why it is a bit red around. I shaved 4 days ago. Please tell me this is folliculitis, a pimple or ingrown hair or something else. I really appreciate any help.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You're fine, it's not herpes. That's a tiny ingrown hair, use a hot compress to open up the follicle and use soap and water to wash it, you'll be fine. You could also use neosporin to help treat any infection.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New Discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

kamagra comprimidos

https://pillsbank.net

силденафил аналоги украина