[Nigerian Jobs] Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.fedfire.gov.ng Portal
Welcome to the Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment Portal for 2023. The FFS is a government agency responsible for fire prevention, fire safety, and firefighting operations in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting qualified and motivated individuals to join our team as firefighters in various locations across the country. As a member of the FFS, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the safety and well-being of the Nigerian community.
To apply for a position in the FFS, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the recruitment portal
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Visit www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill out the application for this vacancy. Before submitting your application, please make sure you meet all the conditions. No more than one application will be considered. Additionally, keep monitoring this page for updates on your application’s status and extra instructions.
Step 2: Create an account
Click on the “Register” button to create an account on the recruitment portal. You will need to provide some basic information such as your name, email address, phone number, and a password.
Step 3: Fill out the application form
Once you have created an account, you will be directed to the application form. Please ensure that you provide accurate and complete information about your personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant details.
Step 4: Submit your application
After filling out the application form, click on the “Submit” button to send your application to us. You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire
- Senior Inspector of Fire
- Inspector of Fire
- Assistant Inspector of Fire
- Fire Assistant
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for an interview. The requirements include:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution for the Assistant Superintendent of Fire position.
- A minimum of a National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), or its equivalent from a recognized institution for other positions.
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years old.
At FFS, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or disability.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
How Much Is the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form?
Please Note, there is no cost to apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment in 2023. Keep this in mind if you apply for a job with the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. On the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment Portal website, you may access the application form for free.
See also NTA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://www.nta.ng/
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Requirements
I have included all the requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment down below if you’re considering applying for any position that fits those qualifications. Please read them carefully; nonetheless, even if you satisfy all the requirements given below, there is no assurance that you will be hired.
- You Must Be A Citizen Of Nigeria
- Knowing how to use a computer will give you an advantage.
- You must possess a letter of release or exemption from NYSC.
- The age limit for people with a high school diploma is 18 to 22; the age limit is 18 to 26 for those with higher education qualifications, such as nurses, NCEs, ONDs, and drivers.
- Every candidate must provide their O’level (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB) results. Credit in mathematics and English is necessary.
- All applicants must be free of contagious illnesses, stutters, mental health issues, eye or hearing impairments, and physical disabilities. It’s necessary to be mentally and physically fit. There won’t be any ink or tattoos on the body.
- For first-degree holders, a minimum of Second Class Upper Division is required, and for HND holders, a minimum of Upper Credit.
Full Facts about Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal
Federal Fire Service stands for Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps. It is a federal agency with several duties within the government, it frequently needs to hire new staff. Information will be made accessible to the general public to keep them updated whenever Federal Fire Service starts recruiting.
See also NIOMR Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://www.niomr.gov.ng/
Federal Fire Service (FFS) has unambiguously declared that recruiting for the agency is transparent and cost-free via the website www.fedfire.gov.ng portal. This implies that if you possess the required qualifications, you should be allowed to take part in the hiring process. Below are some of the functions of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
- To Extinguish, Control, and Prevent Fire.
- Rescue of Victims during an Emergency.
- To Save and Protect Life and Property.
- Carry-out other Humanitarian works.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps are guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
- Leadership by Example
- Commitment to Excellence
Keynote For Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal
There are many things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigeria Federal Fire Service 2023. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Federal Fire Service Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Federal Fire Service.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Federal Fire Service.
See also NCAA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – https://www.ncaa.gov.ng/
Simply leave your thoughts on the Federal Fire Service recruitment Portal 2023 in the comments section below this article so that we can keep you updated regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions For Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Is Federal Fire Service Nigeria recruiting currently?
According to the information that has reached us, the Federal Fire Service recruitment Portal for 2023 has not yet started. To apply effectively, interested and qualified candidates should adhere to the steps listed above.
Is Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Free?
Please Note, there is no cost to apply for Federal Fire Service recruitment in 2023. Keep this in mind if you apply for a job with the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
How can I apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2023?
The simple way to apply, visit the Federal Fire Service recruitment portal at ww.fedfire.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
When will Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Close?
The closing date for Federal Fire Service registration has not yet been made known to the public. We will update this page once the information is out. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified of the latest update.