[Nigerian Jobs] NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.nafdac.gov.ng Portal
Welcome to the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment Portal for 2023. NAFDAC is responsible for regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, and chemicals in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting qualified and motivated individuals to join our team as professionals in various fields. As a member of NAFDAC, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the health and safety of Nigerians by ensuring that only safe, efficacious, and wholesome products are available in the Nigerian market.
To apply for a position in NAFDAC, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the recruitment portal
Visit the NAFDAC Recruitment Portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng to access the application form.
Step 2: Create an account
Click on the “Register” button to create an account on the recruitment portal. You will need to provide some basic information such as your name, email address, phone number, and a password.
Step 3: Fill out the application form
Once you have created an account, you will be directed to the application form. Please ensure that you provide accurate and complete information about your personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant details.
Step 4: Submit your application
After filling out the application form, click on the “Submit” button to send your application to us. You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Regulatory Officers
- Laboratory Scientists
- Medical Officers
- Administrative Officers
- ICT Officers
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for an interview. The requirements include:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution for professional positions.
- A minimum of a National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), or its equivalent from a recognized institution for administrative, ICT, and technical positions.
- Candidates must be between 18 and 35 years old.
- You Must Be A Citizen Of Nigeria
- Knowing how to use a computer will give you an advantage.
- You must possess a letter of release or exemption from NYSC.
- The age limit for people with a high school diploma is 18 to 22; the age limit is 18 to 26 for those with higher education qualifications, such as nurses, NCEs, ONDs, and drivers.
- Every candidate must provide their O’level (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB) results. Credit in mathematics and English is necessary.
- All applicants must be free of contagious illnesses, stutters, mental health issues, eye or hearing impairments, and physical disabilities. It’s necessary to be mentally and physically fit. There won’t be any ink or tattoos on the body.
- For first-degree holders, a minimum of Second Class Upper Division is required, and for HND holders, a minimum of Upper Credit.
- not have a history of participating in any unlawful behavior.
- Shortlisted candidates will take a qualifying aptitude exam.
At NAFDAC, we are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or disability.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
How Much Is NAFDAC Recruitment Form?
Please Note, there is no cost to apply for NAFDAC recruitment in 2023. Keep this in mind if you apply for a job with the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control. On the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control Recruitment Portal website, you may access the application form for free.
See also [Nigerian Jobs] NPS Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.nps.gov.ng Portal
Full Facts about NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has unambiguously declared that recruiting for the agency is transparent and cost-free via the website www.nafdac.gov.ng portal. This implies that if you possess the required qualifications, you should be allowed to take part in the hiring process. Below are some of the functions of the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control.
- Regulate and control the importation, exportation, manufacture, advertisement, distribution, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water, Chemicals, and detergents (Regulated Products);
- Conduct appropriate tests and ensure compliance with standard specifications designated and approved by the Council for effective control of the quality of regulated products and their raw materials as well as their production processes in factories and other establishments;
- Undertake appropriate investigation into the production premises and raw materials for regulated products and establish relevant quality assurance systems, including certification of the production sites and of the regulated products;
- Undertake inspection of imported regulated products and establish relevant quality assurance systems, including certification of the production sites.
- Compile standard specifications regulations and guidelines for the production, importation, exportation, sales, distribution and registration of regulated products.
See also [Nigerian Jobs] NEMA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.nema.gov.ng Portal
The National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
- Leadership by Example
- Commitment to Excellence
Keynote For NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAFDAC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nafdac.gov.ng
- NAFDAC Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NAFDAC.
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment
Visit www.nafdac.gov.ng to fill out the application for this vacancy.
Simply leave your thoughts on the NAFDAC recruitment Portal 2023 in the comments section below this article so that we can keep you updated regularly.
See also [Nigerian Jobs] NCRI Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form – www.ncri.gov.ng Portal
Frequently Asked Questions For NAFDAC Recruitment
Is NAFDAC Nigeria recruiting currently?
According to the information that has reached us, the NAFDAC Recruitment Portal for 2023 has not yet started. To apply effectively, interested and qualified candidates should adhere to the steps listed above.
Is NAFDAC Recruitment Form Free?
Please Note, there is no cost to apply for NAFDAC recruitment in 2023. Keep this in mind if you apply for a job with the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control.
How can I apply for NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2023?
The simple way to apply, visit the NAFDAC recruitment portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng and choose a position that suits you best. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
When will National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control Recruitment Close?
The closing date for NAFDAC registration has not yet been made known to the public. We will update this page once the information is out. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified of the latest update.
[Nigerian Jobs] NNRA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.nnra.gov.ng Portal
[Nigerian Jobs] NPS Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.nps.gov.ng Portal
[Nigerian Jobs] Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.fedfire.gov.ng Portal