[Nigerian Jobs] Nigerian Army Screening Date 2023/2024 and Examination Centres
The Nigerian Army is the land-based branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces and is one of the largest in Africa. It plays a crucial role in ensuring the territorial integrity of Nigeria and protecting the country from internal and external threats. As such, it is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join its ranks and help it fulfill its mandate. The Nigerian Army recruitment for 2023 is currently ongoing, and this presents an excellent opportunity for Nigerians to serve their country and build a rewarding career.
The Nigerian Army operates across the entire length and breadth of Nigeria. As such, successful candidates can be posted to any part of the country, depending on the Army’s needs.
Nigerian Army Timetable for 2023:
The Nigerian Army recruitment for 2023 is ongoing. Candidates can apply on the official recruitment portal between the 8th of February 2023 and the 25th of March 2023. Successful candidates will then be invited for screening and further selection processes.
The Nigerian Army is seeking to recruit individuals with the drive and passion to serve their country. Successful candidates will be trained in the various aspects of military operations and will be expected to carry out a wide range of duties, including:
- Protecting the territorial integrity of Nigeria
- Maintaining law and order within the country
- Providing humanitarian assistance during times of crisis
- Conducting peacekeeping missions in other countries
- Engaging in combat operations when necessary
To be eligible to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Be between 18 and 22 years old for non-tradesmen/women and between 18 and 26 years old for tradesmen/women
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters for female
- Not have any criminal record
- Possess a valid means of identification (National ID card, International Passport, or Driver’s License)
- Have a minimum of a Secondary School Certificate
The number of jobs available varies depending on the Army’s needs.
Keynotes for Jobs for Application:
Interested candidates should note that the Nigerian Army recruitment process is highly competitive, and only those who meet the requirements and pass the selection process will be considered for employment. Candidates should also be aware that the Army has zero-tolerance for any form of indiscipline or misconduct.
Application Form Link or Website:
Interested candidates can apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2023 on the official recruitment portal: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
Job Opening and Closing Date:
The Nigerian Army recruitment portal is open from the 8th of February 2023 to the 25th of March 2023.
Apply Now Link:
To apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2023, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
How to Check the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates:
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through the email address provided during the application process. They can also check their status on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Jobs:
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and complete the online application form. Applicants must provide accurate and truthful information during the application process.
The following materials or items will be required during the screening exercise
To prove you are who you said you were, you are required to bring the following to the Nigerian Army screening center.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- Writing materials
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports photographs (full size 5 x 7)
- Blue shorts
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Attestation form duly signed
- BVN printout authenticated by a bank
- Certificate of state of origin
- Educational certificates
- Guarantor Form
- A Print out of the online application form on the completion of your application.
- File jacket
- Medical Report
- Blue Shot
- White vest
- White socks
- Parental consent
- White canvas
The Nigerian Army 83RRI screening date has been announced. We therefore advise that you follow all the above guidelines for a successful journey.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Army Screening Date and examination center, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit clear copies of their academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Curriculum Vitae, and Testimonials to the Respected Department.
#Nigerian #Army #Screening #Date #Examination #Centres